Thursday, April 26, 2012

150 Days of Psalms - Psalm 117

A Psalm of Praise. 1 Praise the LORD, all nations ; Laud Him, all peoples ! 2 For His lovingkindness is great toward us, And the truth of the LORD is everlasting. Praise the LORD ! This is a great psalm to get us ready for our On Mission Conference as we learn more and celebrate together the mission work that we support through the Cooperative Program and the mission work we have participated in at Hilldale. (and it's short so you can start reading ahead on Psalm 119)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Alabad a Jehová, naciones todas;
Pueblos todos, alabadle.
Porque ha engrandecido sobre nosotros su misericordia,
Y la fidelidad de Jehová es para siempre. Aleluya."

I knew this song as a child and just realized while reading your blog that it is literally Psalm 117

"His lovingkindness is great toward us" I'm unable to read that truth without tears, for only I and God know my thoughts and awful past and even present actions. How I let Him down in my best days. Oh how stunning is His Grace!!