Sunday, April 22, 2012

150 Days of Psalms - Psalm 113

All the pictures I found to go with this psalm were verse 3

But the verse that spoke to me was the last verse because I have seen this verse lived out in many couples lives over the years.
9 He makes the barren woman abide in the house As a joyful mother of children. Praise the LORD !
Children are a gift of the Lord. Some couples can't have children for many different reasons. Adoption then becomes a very good option for many of these couples. But I've noticed that even though there are mothers and agencies and lawyers and case workers involved in the process, the Christian couples I know praise the Lord and say that their child(ren) is/are a gift from God. They give God the credit and the glory and say how their child fits perfectly in their lives. And they follow what verse 3 says and they praise God from the rising of the sun until it sets because He has given them such joy.

No comments: