Friday, May 9, 2008

Sunday's Music

Sunday's choir anthem - Great Is Thy Faithfulness.


I usually sing this most wonderful hymn on the first Sunday of May. That Sunday is an anniversary of a time when God showed His great Faithfulness and Mercy to me and my family. So I'm just one week late. So many of us were out of rehearsal Wednesday night so we could see the kids singing that I thought this good ole standby would work well for us.


Phlox down by the creek.

Many of the other songs Sunday have to do with the Holy Spirit because Sunday is Pentecost. I'll try to post a little about that tomorrow. I have to go put some pictures up on Papa Lyndel's blog. I worked HARD today and got a sunburn on my entire back. Ugh! I don't know why I didn't think about putting some sun block on...


See you Sunday!

No comments: