Monday, May 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am so behind on my blogging. I was going to put up some pictures from my weekend with the chorale but my camera isn't in my computer case. Hmmm, maybe it's in the car. So I guess I'll do that tomorrow.

It's only 20 days to the grand opeing of the FLC! Much to do!

I love the new drum room in the Sanctuary. (See previous posts http://hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/2008/04/does-he-play-drums-too.html ) We just got in a beautiful new drum set made by Pearl.

I used to have a teacup poodle named Pearl. I guess that's another story. She was a hoot.

We have several youth coming Wednesday night to join us for Wind and Fire. You can search this blog for more posts about Wind and Fire.

I'm ready to try out the racquetball court at the FLC.

I need to go home and move some flowers from the back yard to the new flower beds in the front.
It's a wonder I can get anything done when my random thoughts are all over the place.
Worship yesterday was great. Thanks to everyone.
Sunday is Pentecost. Look for a blog this week about that.
I have some new pictures up on my Papa Lyndel blog. www.papalyndel.blogspot.com

No comments: