Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pro - cras - ti - na -

I'm pretty good at procrastinating. I always procrastinate things that I think will be unpleasant. I procrastinate when someone is pressuring me to do something I don't want to do. But the reason I usually procrastinate is because I'm assuming or hoping that something better will show up.





How can I decide on something right now when twenty minutes from now something better might come along? Life is full of wonderful surprises. If I lock myself into something this morning I may miss out on something that I don't even know about yet that could be even better!





The Golden Granny Awards are coming up NEXT WEEKEND, May 17th. As much as I would like to wait until Saturday afternoon to decide to go (in case I get a better offer for the evening) I have to decide today if I am going. (Which, I'm pretty sure I will decide to do.)



There's no need for you to procrastinate either in letting us know you will attend the Golden Granny Awards Dinner. It won't be unpleasant. It's something you really want to do. And there won't be anything better to come along that night.


The reason I need to push you into letting me know today is because we have to order food and table clothes and all of those kinds of things. I don't want us to run out of food!





Ramona and her helpers will have the gym transformed into a Hollywood ballroom. You and your friends will enjoy great food and entertainment. And who knows? YOU may get a Golden Granny Award!





Send me or Donna or Star an e-mail letting us know how many tickets you need. Call a friend and ask them to join you for a wonderful evening out.





tion

No comments: