Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Pastoral Staff That Has Fun Together


I'm so glad Bro. Larry and Mrs. Beth (our Sr. Pastor and his wife), Bro. Tim (our Children's Pastor), Donna (my assistant) and my lovely wife, Cheryl, were all able to be at the Golden Granny Awards Dinner. We had a great time together.
I know people from Hilldale already know who these people are, but since we have people popping onto our worship ministry blog from all over the world I thought I would say who these lovely people in the picture are. (Of course that is me - the distinguished guy in the tux.)
Oh, I guess if you don't know who is who then you also need to know who is in which picture. Top left - Beth , Cheryl, me. Top right - Bro. Tim and me. Lower left - Bro. Larry and me. Lower right - Donna and me.

No comments: