Friday, May 23, 2008



Pslam 18:1 I love You, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my mountain where I seek refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Study This Chapter

Blessed Be the Rock is Sunday's choir anthem. Between now and Sunday morning, wouldn't it be great if each one of us in the choir took some time to remember - maybe even write down - how God has been my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, and all of the things listed there in verse 2? Then, when we sing Sunday morning we'll have some passion and conviction and singing from the heart singing as well as from the music singing.


Hmmmmm, we should probably do that every week for whatever song we are singing. I think I'll put that on my personal calendar. Let me encourage you to do that too!


No comments: