Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Comments from Friday's Performance

We had many nice comments about BtK HPP2008.

According to papers filled out Friday there were:
47 -- churches in attendance
11 -- wanting more information on Hilldale
29 -- reaffirming Christ's Lordship
5 -- first time turning away from sin to follow Jesus

Here are comments from Friday night:






My family really enjoyed your awesome play, as well as your basketball program.

I have enjoyed this play very much and this is friendliest church. Everyone is so
nice and friendly. God Bless each one of you.

Very Very Wonderful. Than you and may God Bless You All.

Really great job choir and all involved.

I am a cast member of Bow the Knee from Hillcrest in Hopkinsville. Absolutely Great Job
Enjoyed it very much.

Great Job – Thank you

Moved in my heart for Repentance

Excellent production, Praise God for your ministry in this community

God Bless you Hilldale for another year of how God has blessed you

I really enjoyed tonight’s performance. I am so very overwhelmed. Thank you

Thank you for the blessing of this production.

Great Message

The program was excellent. I truly enjoyed it so much

I truly enjoyed this awesome play

Tonight was awesome, thank You

A wonderful presentation, God bless all of your efforts

What a blessing, Thank you so very much for sharing Jesus in such a mighty way.

Thank you for a wonderful service

I want to be closer again to Christ

I prayed my Lord cleanse my heart of all the junk in my life. I rededicated my life to Christ.

Excellent Presentation

We enjoyed the play so much, great job everyone

Wonderful Worship Service
What a privilege to join in a blessed worship experience.

Very good production

You are a Blessing to so many, especially HIM

Fantastic Production, God is so Good

Great Job, Thank You

Enjoyed the play so much

Wonderful

Be encouraged in your walk with the Lord

Awesome

The Passion Play sure touched our hearts, Thank You, Glory to God

The Play was amazing

Awesome Play

I now believe in Jesus

Great presentation, Good Job Guys

Awesome

Thank you for this and the many other programs that you put on for everyone to attend.

You have a good looking church that seems to be very friendly as we were greeted several times by your members. May God Bless You

An excellent production and portrayal of the Glory of God. I pray this production brings
many more people to Christ.

Great Program

Absolutely Wonderful, Thank you so much

Great Job

I always receive such a blessing from your music. God has truly blessed your church with
lots of talent. May God continue to bless you daily.

No comments: