Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Celebration

Easter Sunday morning was wonderful! I wanted to write seomthing about it last night, but when the second service was over we jumped in Grani's car and headed to Oklahoma to see the Okie grandbabies. Actually, two of the three were born in Tennessee (and all three with their mom and dad need to move back to Tennesee!)



So I was going to post something last night when we got to the hotel. But silly me, assuming all Holiday Inn Expresses have wireless internet in the room didn't ask before handing over my credit card. My lovely wife,Cheryl, aka Grani (she says she spells it that way because she's the new young kind of grani)

OK, I"m trying to type this on my 5 year old grandson's computer (he's playing a game on mine) and there is no 'b' key ( I just have to hit the space where the key used to be), no period key and the space bar only works most of the time and now the grandchildren are needing me, so I will finish this later.

No comments: