Friday, March 7, 2008

Learn a Verse Night

Here we are on day 6 of our countdown to the dress rehearsal of Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008.

"I Will Arise, I will arise, like the sun at dawn's first light I will arise..."

We know that part and it sounds great. But how does that second verse go? Hmmm, I can't even think of the first word. (I don't think I'm the only one.)

So... we're having a "learn the verses" night. We'll sing verses and no choruses. I think of some fun ways to remember some of the words and we'll get all caught up from the rehearsals we've been snowed out of.

"Learn the verses" night will be THIS Sunday a little after 5:00 in the choir room. If you are not a teacher in AWANA or other Bible study group then I'd love to see you then.

Don't forget to set your clocks AHEAD this Saturday night when you go to bed.

No comments: