Sunday, March 16, 2008

Great Job!


I didn't get in until after 11:30 last night (went to Chili's with some of the twenty year olds. It was nice they let the old folks join them.) and almost 10:00 tonight (took Hannah and Benjamin out to supper and watched Baby Einstein), so I'm not going to post much tonight. But I did want to quickly say, "GREAT JOB!" Everyone was sooooo wonderful. The actors, the soloists, the choir, all the tech crew (lights, sound, cameras, switchers and mixers), the costumers (Heather and her helpers), the folks doing all of the background things (Janet and Mitchell and Mitchell's boys and Mike)... I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Anyway, it was all wonderful! Thank you!


We have some good pictures of Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008 at the office, but I had these two of us from last night as we were meeting to pray.

Now I'm going to sleep. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Meriam said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work and thanks for allowing Sam and I to take part. We had a blast and look forward to seeing your pictures with Popeye and Jackson!!