Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 9 of Our Countdown

Just a reminder - we will record at 6:30 tomorrow night. This will also give us some time to sing through the songs since we are still working toward memorization. I know many of you are nervous about this, but I would encourage you to take strength in God's word to the Apostle Paul -

2 Corinthians 12:9 - Show Context
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reside in me.
The Holman Christian Standard Bible


I've never expected you to be able to sing all of this music on your own with the many weeks of rehearsal that we have had to miss. But I do know that if you will spend some time in prayer, asking God to be strong where you are weak, that God will do some great things through our presentation of Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008 (which is different).


Some of you - well, OK, it was Bro. Tim - couldn't figure out why I had to turn around on my street and go a different way. He said, "I couldn't figure out why you were taking a picture of the rain." So here is a picture from this morning. The tree was still there when I left for work.
Notice how beautiful Bear Hollow is even in the winter - the red barn, the mountains, the creek...

No comments: