Thursday, March 6, 2008

The World Visits Hilldaleworship



Bem-vindo! Willkommen! Aloha mai! Bienvenidos! Üdvözöljük! Bienvenida!

In case you don't read this whole post, let me say right here that I'll be looking for singers and actors at 6:00 tonight!

What a fun surprise. I added a widget to our HIlldale Worship blog a week or so ago.

The widget was from Feedjit. Now for those of you who think I'm speaking a foreign language, I am! Widget was a derivative of gadget that has been adapted to mean a cool plug-in type of thing you put on a web page. (From Wikipedia: The web widget is a portable chunk of code that can be installed and executed within any separate HTML-based web page by an end user without requiring additional compilation. )
Well, I guess that clears that up. Ha! (or I guess I shoul say, "lol")
So this widget from Feedjit shows the last few places of people who have been on the blog. And if you click on "options" then you can click on "map" and see a map of the world that looks like this.


See all the little flags? They show all the hits from around the world. How fun is that?

So welcome! Glad you stopped by.


Oh, by the way. It is day 7 of our countdown to the final dress rehearsal for Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008.

No comments: