Monday, March 3, 2008

Exit Stage Left - the Ins and Outs of Bow the Knee

Hanna-Barbera were some of the kings of Saturday morning cartoons! They created so many great characters and shows. To quote wikipedia "Hanna-Barbera produced many successful cartoon shows, including The Huckleberry Hound Show, The Flintstones, Top Cat, The Yogi Bear Show, The Jetsons, Jonny Quest, Scooby-Doo, and The Smurfs "



Bugs Bunny has always been one of my heroes, but as I was thinking about the ins and outs of Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008 (which is DIFfEREnT) I remembered Snagglepuss. Look at him.



There he is in French cuffs! I may have found a new hero!


So why did I think about Snagglepuss? Because his famous line was "Exit. Stage left."

I've just created for you all some papers that give you the ins and outs (the exits and entrances - the answer to "which door do I use?") for Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008 (which is different from past Passion Plays).


I'll be looking for you in rehearsals this week to help you know when to "Exit. Stage left!"

By the way - it's Day 10!!! on our countdown.

No comments: