Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day - No Choir Tonight!




Oh, dear! Our Passion Play countdown continues whether we rehearse or not! We won't have rehearsal tonight because of the schools being closed. Oh, dear! Listen to your CDs. Annoy your family by singing the songs over and over again.
I think I'll stay home and paint so I can put my house on the market and move to Clarksville.


I'm going to miss Bear Hollow. Look how pretty it is in the snow.


These are the grandbabies' mailboxes. They are on the back side of the cree k.






Hmmm, I hope I have something here for lunch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bro. Lyndel!
Are you sure that you aren’t living like “Little House on the Prairie”? Where is civilization? Heeheeheehee
Yes, you need to come to Clarksville and be delivered!
Have a good snow day!
Star