Friday, February 22, 2008

20




The Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play countdown continues bringing us to day 20. Twenty days before dress rehearsal, March 13.





Food, friends and good times is what's ahead for us! We already have almost 200 signed up for lunch on March 16 (cast, choir and families). We'll worship together that morning, then have a nice lunch together and then it will be time for the final performance. Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play is going to be a great weekend for us. I'm trusting God to do great things in and through us!

Right now, however, I'm actually sitting at the McDonald's in Rivergate while my car is sucking thousands of dollars out of my wallet at Firestone: Oil pressure issues - have to take the axel off to get to some gadget or piece of a hose or some other money eating device that does something with - I don't remember now, worn tires (too much time on I-24), wiper blades at $100 each (I may be exageratting a bit) and PT Cruisers have three of them... Oh well, at least the car is paid for. Maybe while I'm spending $$$ on it I should do something like this!






So I found this fun picture to cheer myslef up. (the twenty goes with today's countdown number - 20 days) You can print it off and color it if you would like.





More importantly, however, is that you sing through your rehearsal CD and memorize Miracle Man and Surely. (Tomorrow I will suggest that you memorize I Will Arise and One Day Every Knee Shall Bow.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I "think" we've heard you singing praise/worship songs on the WNKJ rado station.

Plus, I've "about" have my son, wife, and child visiting Hilldale (of which I'll go with him). He's still attending a Baptist Church in Elkton, KY, but lives here in Clarksville. He really likes his Pastor in Elkton, but his wife and son would enjoy being more active (of which the distance causes problems).

She is an almost graduate from Lee University and has a beautiful voice (of which I'm sure your ears would appreciate).

Be praying for us. . .

Barbara