Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday

I never thought much about Fat Tuesday. I figured it wasn't for skinny boys. Ends up it's the last day to eat sweets and meats and other indulgences before Lent. Lent is supposed to be a time of introspection and confession as we prepare for Easter. It is 47 days before Easter. (Even fewer days before the Passion Play - Bow the Knee!)


Here's how I spent my Tuesday.


  1. I voted!

  2. I attended the first FAITH training class. We had a great turnout. I'm excited about the possibilities and all that God will be doing through our church in the next few months.

  3. I'm now watching storm reports and election results. We've heard from Bro. Paul's son and Tyson and Janet's daughter and they are OK although Union University was hit by tornadoes.

  4. I've prayed for our choir and actors and tomorrow's rehearsals as we prepare to reach out to our city and county through Bow the Knee.

See you tomorrow in choir!

No comments: