Thursday, February 21, 2008

41A Bypass Billboard

Here we are on day 21 of our super-duper Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play countdown. We want to thank Traci for pointing out during rehearsal last night - what was it, 50 times? - that we were on day 22. I think my stomach did a flip every time she said it.

While I'm thanking people, my thanks again to the alto section for finding a band-aide for my paper cut. I never realized how talking with your hands could be hazardous - well, I guess I've noticed that while driving. You have to keep at least one hand on the wheel which sometimes totally messes up expressing oneself properly.


driving with no hands - no children were harmed in the making of this photo

Speaking of driving. Have you ever thought about highway 41A? Does that mean there is a 41B? I don't think I've ever seen it if there is...

Here's the billboard over there on the 41A Bypass. Doesn't it look great?
The billboard people have to do their own artwork, but they used the design made by our very own Julie who does such a fantastic job with all of our publications.

No comments: