Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Day Again?!?!?!

Oh my! I'm watching Fox 17's 9:00 news on Comcast (that's our cable company here in the holler) and Cheatham and Robertson have already cancelled school for tomorrow! But so far Montgomery is holding out. It's kind of funny to think that while I am praying that we WILL have school there are hundreds of students AND TEACHERS who are praying that we will have a snow day.
We realllllly don't have time to miss another Wednesday before Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008. I'm going to bed. I can't watch, it's too scarey!

1 comment:

Brenda J said...

Ok, calm down Lyndel!!! We can still come to choir practice if the kids have a snow day! And they won't announce they are closed til at least 5:00 AM so you might as well rest til then anyway!