Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bless the Beasts and the Children

Anyone reading this old enough to remember 45 records - the ones with the big hole in the middle and you flipped your record player to 45 instead of 33 (if you had a big stereo)? Remember how you would go out and buy the latest hit single of your favorite performer or group and then on the "B" side there was another song?

The Carpenters had a hit song in 1971 called "Superstar". "Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby?" Well, the flip side had a song called "Bless the Beasts and the Children".

This of course just popped into my head as I was thinking about Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008 - which is now 22 days away from the dress rehearsal (for those of you watching the countdown).

I have a couple of goats lined up to join us but we're still looking for Brenda or a Brenda stand-in. (Click here if you are behind on the Brenda story Brenda's Story )



As far as children, I know many of you are planning on having your children sing the first few songs with us, but I need to know who they are as I plan staging. So tonight in choir we'll have a sheet for you to let us know about children.

No comments: