Saturday, February 18, 2017

Psalm 48

Well.... I missed a day. I read the psalm. I was going to post something late last night but I only had my phone and I couldn't figure out how to post to my blog. I know that there is a way to do that. And now that I'm typing I'm remembering there is some way I can use email...... I'll look into it.

I hope all of you who are reading a Psalm a Day for 150 days with me read Psalm 48. I posted this on Facebook.

Uh oh....I didn't get to post about Psalm 48 earlier today and now I only have my phone and I can't figure out how to past to my blog. So..... here's a great verse for you from Psalm 48. You'll need to write your own devotional thoughts. :-)
As is Your name, O God, So is Your praise to the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness.
Psalms 48:10 NASB
http://bible.com/100/psa.48.10.NASB

No comments: