Friday, July 25, 2008

Tennessee Quarter

As you probably know, I am leading a small group to Rio de Janiero, Brazil in just a couple of weeks. We will be doing follow up visits and evangelism visits from contacts made by a construction team that worked in Rio earlier this year. We will be working with a local church.



One of the things that is nice to do on a trip like this is to have gifts for the church pastor and for translators and other helpful people. I also like to have things for the kids. Something that is easy to carry with me and that the kids love to get is coins - and what better coin to carry than the Tennessee quarter?




I have some quarters that I would love to trade with you if you have a Tennessee quarter. I have several other states and I even have some old boring ones from the 90s.

No comments: