Friday, July 25, 2008

A New Blog

"My goodness!", you may be thinking, "How could that boy have any more to say. He has a worship blog, an art blog and a grandbaby blog. Now what?"

I'm glad you asked. I'm putting my house up for sale. As much as I love Bear Hollow, it's time to sell and move to Clarksville. So my new blog is to help me sell my house. If you know someone wanting to move closer to Nashville (just 20 minutes to downtown) but would like to live in a country setting, send them my way.

Since I have adopted grandchildren and since you can put all the pieces of who they are and where I live together, I've deleted the link to my house blog. If you want to keep up with new pictures on that blog and you didn't save the link, send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.

No comments: