Friday, July 18, 2008

The Adventure Continues

If you missed yesterday's posts, you might want to read them and catch up on my new adventure.
http://hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/2008/07/new-adventure.html
http://hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/2008/07/preparations-for-adventure.html
There are others too.

Now it's the big day. Woohoo!

So I was lying here (or is that laying here - I never get those right) anyway, this morning watching Fox and Friends and there was this loooooong grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowrrrrrowowrrrr.
Cheryl snickered. It wasn't Steve or Brian - of course - it was my stomach saying "Hey! What's going on? What happened to supper? Wait! What happened to lunch??"

We have some scales next to the tub. Oooooo. I'm down 6 pounds. This is not good.

Of course the reason for this is 8 days worth of MiraLax taken in a mere hour and 20 minutes! Oh my! It is very difficult to do well on a video game when you have to keep making trips down the hall.

Cheryl's boss read the posts from yesterday. "He's got too much time on his hands," he said. Well, duh! It's not like you can go out and work in the yard when you are drinking 64 oz of MiraLax laced Gatorade. I would drink 8 oz every ten minues. I just new I wouldn't be able to get any more down, but then a trip down the hall... and how 'bout that, room for 8 more ounces.

"Are you scared?" nope - just hungry

Well, cheryl just said it's time to leave, so I'll let you know how it goes so you'll be prepared after you make your appointment.

No comments: