Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Song in My Heart - Music for Sunday, May 16

The other day my granddaughter, Haven, asked Grani, "How come Papa has a song for everything we talk about?" I guess I just know a lot of songs and always have a song in my heart and in my head.
Fanny Crosby said it this way,
"I sing for I cannot be silent, His love is the theme of my song. Redeemed!"

Here's Sunday's music. We're singing a lot of my favorite songs.
Hmmm, now that I think about it. We do that just about every week. :-)

To God Be the Glory
Let the Worshippers Arise

Choir – Our God Saves

Fellowship Song – Rock of Ages

The Solid Rock
My Hope (I really love this song. Great tune and wonderful words. And our congregation really sings out when we sing it.)

Special Music – Angie Thomas

Message – Dr. Larry D. Robertson

Invitation song – I Give You Me

Offertory – Gena Tate

No comments: