Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunday, August 2

The first thing to know about August 2 is that Hilldale's new Sunday morning schedule begins.

8:20 - choir members should be in choir room
8:30 - Worship Service and L.I.F.E. Groups
9:37 - 2nd service choir in choir room
9:45 - Worship Service and L.I.F.E. Groups at both campuses
11:00 - Worship Service at FLC

The second thing to know is that the format of the service will be a little different. Here's the order of worship at the main campus services.

Welcome & Prayer - Bro. Larry

Sing to the King with Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
My Hope

Prayer - Bro. Lyndel

It Is Well
I Will Rise

Choir Anthem – Revelation Song

Shout to the Lord

Message – Dr. Larry D. Robertson

Invitation – I Surrender All

Offertory – Mary Beth Mathews

Baptism –

Announcements & Closing – Bro. Tony Lewis

We're getting this out early again this week because I have a few more boxes to move from Whites Creek to Clarksville and tomorrow is the day for that.

See you Sunday!

No comments: