Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sopranos Take the Lead

This is a posting of the e-mail I just sent to the choir. If you would like to receive my e-Inchoirer let me know.


Wow!!!
The sopranos earned 220 points last Sunday morning to the altos 130 so they have now taken the lead in our "I Sing, You Sing, We All Sing for Choir" contest! Weeks ago the altos had a lead that made it look like they would breeze across the finish line way ahead of the men and sopranos.


But with some hard work and dedicated attendance, the sopranos now lead by 30 points.
The men are also closing the gap with a score only 70 behind the altos.

So here are the official numbers.

Sopranos - 2310
Altos - 2280
Men - 2210

I hope I'll see all of you tonight in choir. With a good number here tonight, any team could take the lead!

No comments: