Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Next Sunday's Order of Worship

I know it is early in the week to be posting Sunday's service, but the rest of my week is going to be rather crazy as my lovely wife and I finally get to move to Clarksville! Trucks and strong men are showing up at our old house in beautiful Whites Creek on Thursday and will deliver everything to our new house - which is also in a very beautiful area out in the countryside of Clarksville and yet only 6.8 miles from Hilldale Baptist Church! (We've been driving over 35 for two years now.) So I can't guarantee any posts after today for the rest of this week.

Our house still hasn't sold, so please pray that someone will buy it. But we did work out a nice arrangement for my son who is moving home to Tennessee to live there as he sells his house in OKC. God's timing is always perfect.

Our new house has turkeys and rabbits and deer in the back. I like the deer now, but figure I will learn to hunt when they eat my hostas, iris and daylilies (which I am bringing with me - and you can never have too many of them if you are thinning yours out. let's talk).

So anyway, here is Sunday morning's service.

July 26, 2009 AM

O Worship the King
Mighty to Save

Prayer – Bro. Lyndel Littleton
Choir – Our God Saves

Welcome – Dr. Larry D. Robertson
Welcome Song – Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing)

Final Children’s Message – 10 Commandments test – Bro. Tim Muñoz

Love Lifted Me
Your Grace Is Enough
Amazing Grace

Special music

Message – Dr. Larry D. Robertson
Invitation – Just As I Am

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thank you, Bro. Lyndel! I pray that all goes well with your move!