Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ice Cream Contest - the Real Results

In last night's Inchoirer I had some points listed but I had totally messed them up. The addition was all wrong and I left some things out.

The men had a good showing last night with 17 present! That gives them 170 points (and since they are a little behind I'm giving them credit for a returning member so that's another 50 points for a total of 220! Yeah men! I think that's the first time they have won a Wednesday night.

Last night's points:

Soprano - 120

Alto - 140

Men - 220!


Oh! Speaking of winning. I don't know how he does it, but Mark Black has won a prize THREE nights! He just keeps getting the lucky number.


Without any further ado, here is the actually score as of today.


Soprano - 1780

Alto - 1910

Men - 1700

No comments: