Friday, November 7, 2008

Sunday's Music - Nov. 9 - updated

We'll begin Sunday morning's worship with
Come Christians, Join to Sing - Alleluia! Amen!
followed by
He Reigns (oops, had the wrong song here earlier)

The choir will sing
My Redeemer Lives with Traci singing the solo.

Later in the service we'll sing
Lord, Reign in Me for the welcome

The next set of songs begins with that old gospel song I'd Rather Have Jesus paired with Who Can Satisfy? (which we were going to sing last week, but we cut it to save some time.)

Sunday night the music you'll want to hear will be at Springfield Baptist Church in (duh) Springfield, TN.
http://hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/2008/11/tennessee-baptist-mens-chorale-in.html
At 7:00 the Tennessee Baptist Men's Chorale will be in concert. OOooooooOOooo. They are so good (I know I'm a bit biased. OK, a lot biased. and I'm the President of the Chorale this year - but just until we elect new officers Monday night.)

You realllllly aught to come over and hear us.

I'll be looking for you all Sunday! 9:00 or 10:30 at Hilldale and 7:00 at Springfield.

No comments: