Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Counting Sheep

I listened to "Journey to the Manger" this year's "Living Christmas Tree" music all the way home from the office last night. I recommend this to everyone, of course, but it may have caused me a bit of a problem. I woke up in the middle of the night and in my head started singing Christmas music. I love Christmas music during the day, but at 2:30 AM - not so much.




The usual bit of advice for people having difficulty sleeping is to count sheep, so I started counting. (I'm not sure why or how that is really supposed to work.) Well, ends up, all the sheep I was counting starting dancing "We gotta go and tell it on the mountain, Jesus is born! Sing the glory; shout the story, Jesus is born!"
They had a great dance going and I was dancing with them...
This video is of Shaun the Dancing Sheep. You can buy him on Amazon.
Perhaps I should try to sing "Silent Night" and at least have a slow dance to fall asleep to...

No comments: