Monday, October 6, 2008

Beau


I figured you all needed to see a picture of my new grandbaby, Beau.


Here we are in the hospital just before he went home.



Here's a picture of my mom with Beau. We all spent Sunday afternoon at the funeral home. I'm glad she felt like coming over to Andrew's house later Sunday evening.


Dad's service is today at 2:00. We'll go to the church at noon for a lunch. There will be about 75 or so family members.


Here's something totally unrelated, but I know you wouldn't believe me without a picture. Look how much gas is!!! Yes!!! That's a 2 at the beginning of that price!

1 comment:

Brenda J said...

Beau is beautiful!!! I would love to cuddle him myself. I love newborns. I am glad you are able to enjoy him and your Mom too.
We are praying for you today. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to your Dad.