Monday, May 1, 2017

Psalm 121 - He Never Slumbers

There are so many wonderful thoughts - truths - in this psalm.... and it's written so beautifully. I think you could write several blog posts from truths found here, but since we're doing a psalm a day I'll just write about one.

He who watches over you will not slumber; 

No matter how much I want to take care of - well, anything - my children or grandchildren, friends, someone at church that needs extra care or attention, I can only go for so long....eventually I have to sleep. It might be restless sleep, but I still have to sleep.

How wonderful to know that God never sleeps.

indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 

I suppose I could go on about it, but it seems rather self-explanatory to me. :-)

Of course there are great graphics for all of the psalm.









No comments: