Thursday, April 20, 2017

Psalm 110 - The Great King-Priest

I found a very good article on Psalm 110. It says it is the most quoted psalm in the New Testament. The article says that Psalm 110:1 is quoted at least 25 times in the New Testament.  The Great King-Priest of Psalm 110
It is very good. I would suggest you read it.

So.. then what will I say?

Oh! Just found another good article It actually shows the quotes from Psalm 110 that are in the NT.  Psalm 110 in the New Testament
If you're only going to click on one of these links, click on this one.

I'm not sure what I can add to these links, so I'll just say that YOU should make Jesus your Lord, because He is Lord. One day every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Go ahead and start now!

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 

11and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

No comments: