Tuesday, February 28, 2012

150 Days of Psalms - Psalm 59

Our server, which connects us to the Internet and e-mail is not playing well with others this morning, so I'm trying to post this with my phone. So this will be a short post.

The thing that stood out to me today was the contrast between the wicked who, in the darkness of night snarl and prowl and growl - and David, who instead said, "I will sing of Your strength and will joyfully proclaim Your faithful love in the morning."

It reminds me of the "mainstream media" and their reaction to Christians, like Tim Tebow.

They snarl and growl about his display of faith (since he is Christian, not Muslim) and rather than fighting back, growling and snarling like they do, Tim tells about how good God is. That's a good example for all of us. I've seen some very hateful things posted about our President, Muslims and more all in the name of Christians. It's a far cry from Jesus' words that they would know we were His disciples by our love.

Please ignore phone typos. I'll add a picture of Tim Tebow or a Psalm 59 picture if our server gets happier with life.

As you can see, our server is behaving now.

No comments: