Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rainy Days and Wednesdays

Karen Carpenter sang a song - "Rainy Days and Mondays" which had the phrase "rainy days and Mondays always get me down." I actually kind of like Mondays. I might as well. They come by every week.
And rainy days aren't so bad either. As someone who likes to have a beautiful yard with lots of trees and flowers I see rain as rather important.

The only thing I don't like about rainy Wednesdays is that sometimes people use the rain as an excuse to skip choir. You'll hear "Oh, I got home from work and just didn't want to get out in the rain again" or a similar phrase.

If you are a person who gets a little down on rainy days here is some exciting news you may not have realized. CHOIR perks up a rainy day!

It's true! Scientific studies have shown that - oh, hahaha. I was going to make up a bunch of stuff and put here... Let me just say I know that in OUR choir we have a great time and people leave with big smiles on their faces because we've had a great evening together.

Here's a choir having a great time with rain!



No comments: