Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunday's Music - May 10

Happy Mothers' Day!

This is my momma and my two oldest grandbabies. I guess they aren't babies any more. They all need to move to Tennessee. Or I guess we need to move to Oklahoma (Christy and family would have to move too).

Here's our order of worship for
Sunday, May 10, 2009 – Mother’s Day

Parent/Child Dedication

O God Our Help in Ages Past

Prayer – Bro. Lyndel Littleton

Choir anthem – I Will Rise
Solo – Brenda Radford

Welcome – Dr. Larry D. Robertson

Welcome song – Lord, Reign in Me

Children’s sermon – Bro. Tim Muñoz

In Christ Alone
My Hope

Special Music – Ramona Ambrose

Message – Dr. Larry D. Robertson

Invitation – Have Thine Own Way, Lord

Offertory – Mary Beth Mathews

Baptism – (1) 10:30

Announcements & Benediction

No comments: