Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chorale Tour Update

We're having a great tour. If you are on Facebook then you probably know that I've been using Twitter to update all day every day as we travel across the State. If you're not on Facebook or on Twitter then you may not know that we've had great crowds, wonderful concerts/times of worship and it has been a great week.
Tonight is our last concert. It is at the Renaissance Center in Dickson. It's probably not too late for you to drive over and hear us. The Ladies' chorus is joining us tonight. It will be wonderful!

Sorry, no pictures. They are on my phone and it's a bit of a hassle to get them off.
and besides, I've mostly been taking pictures of the gorgeous pianos we've had all week. I've been working very hard on not coveting. I had sort of figured out how to get one under the bus (taking the legs off) but I couldn't figure out how to strap in onto the top of my PT Cruiser.

See you Sunday!

1 comment:

RevKev♫ said...

A good time was had by all! It was great touring with you!