Thursday, January 29, 2009

Music for Sunday, Feb. 1

I really missed choir last night. I want to make sure everyone knows that we WILL sing Sunday morning even though we couldn't rehearse last night. We'll sing Breathe from our 30 minute book.


Here's Sunday's music


Come, Now Is the Time to Worship
Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord
Holy, Holy, Holy

Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord

Prayer – Bro. Lyndel Littleton

Choir Anthem - Breathe

Welcome to Worship – Dr. Larry D. Robertson

Welcome song – Rock of Ages

Children’s Message – Bro. Tim Muñoz

At the Cross
The Wonderful Cross

Special Music – Steven Tucker

Message – Dr. Larry D. Robertson

Invitation – Just As I Am

Offertory – Allison Thomas

Baptism – Emily Barnett (9AM) Bro. Tony Lewis

Announcements & Benediction – Bro. Tim Muñoz

No comments: