Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesdays Are Going Again

Having Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve on Wednesdays kind of messed up our rehearsal times. And even though it was nice taking a couple of weeks off, I'm ready to go! I miss you when we don't get together.

Wind and Fire - our instrumental ensemble - will meet tonight at the FLC at 5:35. This is a great time for new players to join us. We currently have (if we all show up on the same night) 3 flutes, 1 clarinet, 1 alto or soprano sax, 1 tenor sax, 1 trumpet, 2 trombones and a drummer. This is a great start! Tonight we'll work on some things to play on Sunday mornings.

Our adult choir meets at 6:30. I've already had four men and one lady tell me they are going to join choir tonight. Woohoo! I'd like to see us back up close to 100 enrolled in the next few weeks. Bring someone with you to choir tonight.

No comments: