Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dogwood Winter

I'm all against dogwood winters, but that doesn't seem to stop them from happening. It actually snowed on Cheryl this morning when she drove through Joelton. I guess I'll need to cover up some plants tonight and tomorrow night.

Like this beautiful bleeding heart.


I suppose there are many things in life that I'd just as soon not happen, but they happen anyway. That doesn't mean life is bad. It doesn't mean anything really. I just hope my bleeding heart survives this cold snap.

On a totally different note...
For the first time since I have been to Hilldale, the second service choir was bigger than the first service choir. Way to go 10:30 choir! The choir sounded great both services. Thanks to everyone who sang with us this morning. I'll be looking for you all Wednesday night. Bring someone with you.

1 comment:

R Lyndel Littleton said...

Leland on Channel 5 News called this a "red bud winter." I guess I missed on this post on several levels. Hahaha.