Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wednesday!

Here we are again, cruising through a Tuesday night. My lovely wife, Cheryl, is already asleep and I've grown bored with computer games, the New Hampshire election results are only interesting for so long, so naturally my thoughts have turned to Wednesday and, YEAH, Choir Rehearsal. I LOVE Wednesdays!

I really love the music in Bow the Knee too. If you missed rehearsal last week I hope you can join us tomorrow to hear this beautiful work.

And not only are the songs beautiful, the script is excellent. It looks at the last week of Jesus' life through the eyes of the Centurion - the one who had such great faith. You can read about him here - the story of the Centurion found in Matthew 8

There is all kinds of interesting information in tomorrow night's Inchoirer so be sure and pick up a copy. I'll post most of that info here on Thursday, but it's just not the same as reading it in person with all of your choir friends at 6:30 Wednesday night.

I'll be looking for you then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! In this post you mention that I am already asleep. The time on the post says "7:30 p.m." - I really don't think that I was asleep at 7:30 p.m., however, that would have been really nice!!

Anonymous said...

Oops! habit - I just signed your blog "GRANI". Please change that!

R Lyndel Littleton said...

I think it was 9:30. The time must be West Coast time.