Monday, January 21, 2008

Brrrrrrr! How to be warm in cold weather.


One of the little waterfalls in my creek behind my house.


It's cold on Bear Hollow! I wish you could see my creek in person. It is so beautiful.


It was cold Sunday morning too, but we had over 1,000 people in worship. Even when it is cold outside the warmth of family and friends meeting together to sing praises to our God and Savior makes it worth getting out in the cold.


And the music was hot Sunday! I mean that in a good way. I have had many people tell me how much they enjoyed the service Sunday. I have to spread the warm feeling around because the reason it was so good was because we have a great band (Michelle, Ryan, Tommy, Tommy, Greg, Mike, Debbie and Gena were on this week) a great sound and tech crew, (can't happen without them) so a big thanks to Scott, Tony, Chuck, Austin, Perry, Kevin, Linda and all the camera men.

Can you see the water running under the ice? So gorgeous!


Well... there you have it. A great way to warm up on a cold day is to spend time with your church family worshipping together. My second choice would be big bon fire with s'mores! But that's another post.

No comments: