Friday, August 17, 2007

Sunday's Music

I don't think I've blogged all week. I've been working on finding new music so we can get some new musical groups started. Check back here next week to read about the Studentz Praize ensemble, Wind and fire - our new instrumental ensemble and some exciting news about the Kids Choral Connection.

For today, I just want to remind you about Sunday's music. The choir will sing "Come, Thou Almighty King" by Mike Harlan. The congregation will be singing "God Is Good all the Time" and "You Are My King" and right now I don't remember what else.

If you're in choir, I'll be looking for you Sunday. If you've just happened by here and you live near Clarksville, TN I'd love to see you in the congregation this week. OUr services are at 9:00 and 10:30. Click here to go to Hilldale's home page. http://www.hilldale.org

No comments: