Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Memory Monday on a Tuesday - again

I was down at my "vacation" home yesterday cutting the grass and repairing the bridge, so I didn't get around to a Memory Monday post. The bridge had lost part of the rail from the 500 year or 1000 year flood last May. B UT MY HOUSE DID NOT FLOOD! So, for those people who didn't want to buy my house because they thought it would flood I very kindly and respectfully say, "I told you so!"

Haha!

Well, when I'm out in the yard working - it's truly is one of my favorite things to do. I had to sing. I just can't help it. I feel a lot like Fanny Crosby when she penned these wonderful words, "I sing for I cannot be silent, His love is the theme of my song. Redeemed, Redeemed, Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. His child, and forever, I am." If you don't know about Fanny Crosby, you should. Perhaps I'll post more about her when I'm not hurrying off to Children's Choir.

Fanny Crosby
So I think a verse from the Psalms would fit in good today for a good verse to memorize (and live).

Here's Psalm 104:33
Psalm 104:33 I will sing to the LORD as long as I live ;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

I'm headed out to Children's Choir. Can't keep typing. Have a great day!

No comments: