Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunday's Music - Feb. 28

I didn't forget! Some of you like to know before Sunday morning what we will be singing. Hmm, maybe those folks practice before they come. Not a bad idea.

We'll begin with "Days of Elijah" which is always fun to sing.

Then the choir will sing "Miracle Man" which is from our Passion Play. (coming up April 1-3) Since that song tells a lot of the ministry of Christ I thought it would be good then for all of us to sing "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High" which tells Jesus' life and mission very concisely.

You came from heaven to earth to show the way.
From the earth to the cross - my debt to pay.
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky.
Lord, I lift Your name on high!

Here's a karaoke versio for you to practice with.



After that we'll all sing "Tell Me the Story of Jesus" and one more song that I can't think of right now.

Traci Koon will sing "special music", Bro. Larry will preach and second service Dan will lead the invitation because I will be baptizing Jesse K. at the end of the second service.

It will be a great day.

I hope to see you all in worship tomorrow (If you live in Clarksville).

No comments: