Monday, November 26, 2007

The Final Stretch

I had a weird dream the other night. I was at the races, only it wasn't horses, it was Christmas camels. It was getting close to the end of the race and you could hear the announcer shouting out - in a most excited voice - which camel was in the lead. "And now, ladies and gentlemen, we're moving into the final stretch. Drama is moving up on the inside, but no, wait, orchestra is trying to cut him off. Choir is still leading by a nose but is trying to pull further ahead as they round the last turn..."


I guess the excitement of all that is happening in the next two weeks just got to me. Are you excited? You should be! "The Tree" is almost here! Woo-hoo!



So I'm certain you are planning on being in rehearsal this Wednesday night. We'll start early for those who can get here (6:15) and then we'll keep going until 8:00. See you then!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAY....you need to get some sleep!