Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PSA for HBC on WCKV on CCC

OK, after yesterday's post, Cheryl thought maybe I had drifted into the crazy zone. You know, too much, stress, not enough sleep and he starts writing about Christmas camels. No, I'm not totally bonkers, just entertaining myself. : ) And I'm really not that stressed. Things are falling into place quite nicely for "the Tree". I hope you are getting excited!

So here is a plain old boring post to let you know that (and now start reading with just a touch of excitment in your voice) that tomorrow night at 6:45, (the excitment should be building now) camera men and producers from Clarksville's very own (I wish you could read this with the same excitement I am typing with) WCKV will be in our very own choir room to record a PSA! (Public Service Announcement) (really wild excitment should be in your voice by now) How cool is that? a PSA for HBC on WCKY on CCC!

So basically, we're going to sing a line or two of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and then say "Merry Christmas! from Hilldale Baptist Church" and then WCKV (AKA Channel 9 on CCC - Charter Communications Cable) will show it all during the month of December.


So wear something that says "Merry Christmas" and practice your merriest smile and I'll see you tomorrow!


No comments: