Thursday, September 1, 2011

Porto Mission Trip Starts Tomorrow

Começamos a nossa viagem a Portugal amanhã de manhã às 6. Woohoo!!

You can be a part of this mission by praying for us as we go. Here are some things you can join us in praying for.

Health and safety in travel
Peace while we fly (some of us REALLY don't like to fly. I'd tell you who is the worst, but she's staying with me all week and I don't want her mad at me.)
I'm going to preach Sunday morning, so pray that I will listen to the Spirit and have just the right things to say to encourage the believers there.
We will be working with two churches and with children, youth and adults (at different times) so pray that we will be able to adapt our lesson ideas to different age groups.
Pray that the children and youth will bring friends and share with family so that this will be the start of an ongoing ministry at these churches.

I'll try to get on here and share some of what we are doing. There is WiFi in the hotel lobby, so I should be able to at least get something on here a couple of days if not every day.

Below you'll see the Milam's newsletter for September. Click on it and it will be big enough to read.

No comments: