Thursday, April 22, 2010

Georgia on My Mind

I have a fun weekend ahead. I'm going to Georgia! and not just for the boiled peanuts.

(Actually, I think I've only had boiled peanuts once and I remember they were NOT something I would put in my mouth a second time.)
Ah, If it was fresh peach season. Mmmm. There's nothing like fresh peaches!

But that's not it either. I'm going for handbells! I have the distinct priviledge of being the director for the Georgia Baptist State Handbell Festival. We'll be meeting at FBC, Marietta. There will be over 20 choirs there all playing together and I will be the one who gets to direct them! How cool is that?



I'm sure I'll be updating FaceBook via Twitter while I'm away, so if you want to know the latest from Georgia you'll know where to look. hahaha

No comments: